In the light of the current COVID-19 outbreak, which has resulted in the cancellation of the events at which we normally sell our plants, we are this year offering a LOCAL delivery service for customers within a 20-30 mile radius of our home near Bridgwater in Somerset. Here’s how it works:
- Orders are sent in via e-mail, which should include the delivery address and a contact telephone number (in case we get lost!).
- We reserve the plants pending payment.
- We send out an invoice, for payment by electronic bank transfer to keep the process contactless.
- Once payment is received, we will deliver the plants out and leave them in a safe place at the delivery address whilst maintaining social distancing.
- We will probably plan to carry out deliveries on one day each week, to minimize the amount of travelling, but we may change that depending on how demand goes.
Delivery costs £5, but this will be waived for orders totalling £50 or more.